Welcome To Our Website
We are Bobby and Laurie. I started this site in 2003 to share a few photos with family. Then I started sharing RV modifications I had made.
Then my genealogy and it just kept growing. Now we share interesting places and stories from our travels as well as our interests in photography, waterfalls, hiking and geocaching among other things.
Where Are We Now?
Laurie and I are doing something I've never done before, taking an Autumn trip across the country. We plan to visit Laurie's cousin Judy in Nevada and her best friend in Washington state. We plan to visit the Albuquerque International Balloon Festival, Death Valley, Crater Lake, Olympic National Park, the Cascades and other national parks. I hope to share photos and blogs during our trip. You can follow us on an interactive map updated about every 10 minutes here
Please leave a comment and tell us how you found our site, especially if you have one of our coins or saw us in our 5th wheel camper.
Please explore using the menu at the top. The blog is a good place to start.
One adventure we have almost completed is our NC Courthouse Challenge where we plan to visit and photograph all 100 courthouses in one year.
Here are a few stories you might like:
- Puerto Vallarta and my TSA Troubles
- Nantahala Falls:1, Tucker:0 During Recent White Water Rafting Adventure
- My Son Wants to Go on a One Way Trip to Mars
- Waterfall in Death Valley.
- Abandoned School House, Remote stretch of US Route 2, Washington state
- Getting Older
- Two Year Adventure Finding Owner of Lost Camera in Death Valley
- Laid Off Farewell Email
- My Dad
- Cow in the Road
- Preparing for the Zombies
- Photos From a 1930's Road Trip
- Good Times on the Road
- Fatal Accident on Wilderness Hike
Check out the waterfall, beach and autumn photos.
Thank you for visiting.
© Bobby Daniel